Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Moab Fun!
Last weekend we went to Moab with Clay's family for the car show. I was a lot of fun, there were tons of really cool cars, some old and some new. Then on Sunday we hiked to Delicate Arch, I had never been before, it was awsome! The weekend was full of fun, ice cream, cool cars, hot sun, and cold too, hiking, tonz of people all over the place, getting to know family better, good food, and lots of driving! Thanks Steve and Julie for a great weekend!
I don't remeber the name of this arch but i think it's double arch it was way cool!
Me and my AWSOME sister-in-law Rachael, watching the cars dragin' main.
Delicate Arch, this was so awsome. when I see things like this I wonder how people can think that there is no God that all this could just happen. Absolutely not, this is way to beautiful, and amazing to have just happened.
Clay and I in the arch. Maleah
Mea is chillin' in the laundry basket, haha, this is the only way I could carry her and the laundry at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!!! Maleah is so cute in the laundrey basket!!!
I love the picture of M in the basket. So cute! Glad you guys had fun in Moab! I LOVE Moab!! I want to go again, even though we were just there a few weeks ago. Good times.
Post a Comment