Our easter was alot of fun this year. We drove to Blackfoot and went to church with my parents, they loved it and it was nice to be back to my ward that I grew up in. After we had one of the best dinners we get to have all year. The easter bunny even came to visit us at my mom's house.

This is Maleah's easter, we got it for her a few weeks ago, but I couldn't wait to give it to her so she got it early, I figure she doesn't know the difference anyways. At first she didn't like it very much but she is starting to like it more. We got a cute video of her jumping in it but it is on my sisters camera so I will post it later! Maleah also got some little toys and some new pants. Altogether we had a great easter, it was nice to be reminded of the true meaning of easter, Christ's resurrection and the atonement.
3 comments:
She's so cute!!! I love her dress! Thanks so much for those cookies, too. Sorry my dog is out of control!!!!
so cute. I love the Easter dress! I can't get over how cute she is.
Maleah is growing up fast! Her Easter dress is so cute! Was it fun visiting the old ward? I haven't been back forever!
Post a Comment