Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Clay

Yesterday was Clay's birthday, he turned 29. He says now he isn't counting the years until he is 30 he is counting down the days haha. Happy Birthday Clay I hope you had a great day! Clay you are such an awesome person, a wonderful husband and father! Maleah and I couldn't ask for anything better, you are so good to both of us and treat us both like princesses. I truly am the lucky one. For those of you that don't know Clay very well, I know I am bias but I think he could win the award for the best husband ever, seriously. He does the laundry without me ever having to ask him, he always does the dishes when they need done, he changes Maleah's poopy diapers even though it makes him gag haha. And he even likes our blog and reads almost on a daily basis. Clay always fills my car up with gas because I always forget, he goes to the store to get me tampons and doesn't even complain about it. He sacrifices so much so I can go to school, he stays up with Maleah to watch her while I am at school after working 12 hours and being dead tired. He has such a strong testimony and he always helps me to understand when I have questions. He is a great listener and such a good example to both our families. The list could go on and on but I love you Clay so much, happy birthday1


This is Clay with our dog Jack

2 comments:

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Oh Happy Birthday Clay-fish!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, Clay! We're getting OLD, aren't we?!