Yeah! I just found out that I got into the Radiographic Science program this fall. I really didn't think that I would get in but I did. It is a very competitive program and they only take 25 students once a year in the fall semester. It is only based on grades alone no interview or referrals. Then they give you a score based on your grades and rank the students according to the top score to the lowest and take the top 25. Anyways, I am not trying to brag or anything but I am just really excited for myself.
5 comments:
Way to go Sara! Congratulations - you have a beautiful baby bytheway :)
hello! You should totally brag about yourself. That's wonderful Sara - congrats to you!
Woo Hoo! Way to go, Sara!! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!
That is so exciting! I am happy for you! You are such a smartie and you have every right to brag about your hard work!
Again, congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!! I really admire you for continuing on with school after Maleah. You're awesome!
Post a Comment