Saturday, March 21, 2009

Maleah's Updates

Wow, time has flow by, my little precious baby girl is growing so fast! We went to the doctor last week and she now weighs 12lbs. 2oz. and is 25in. long. This week has been such beautiful weather, I LOVE it! We have went to the park a couple of times this week. Here is some pictures of Maleah's first trip to the park.



Maleah blowing bubbles, she does this when she gets mad, I don't know why but its pretty funny!



Mom and Maleah



Dad and Maleah



On the way to the park. Maleah loved looking at everything, but she didn't like the sun in her eyes.



Bath time after we got home, she loves bath time!

Other cute pictures!





Maleah's new booster seat



For the past few mornings when I go to get Maleah she always turns herself sideways in her bassinet and her head ends up halfway under the blanket, it is so funny. It has also been really nice because usually in the mornings she doesn't cry when she wakes up she just lays in her bassinet and entertains herself until I come and get her. I love her so much!

3 comments:

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Hi--- what cute pictures!!! Morgan hates the sun in his eyes too!!! That' so funny!

12 lbs....!!!!? I miss those days!!! Morgan is such a heavy little guy I can't carry him for too long!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Miss you!

Alysa said...

cute pictures! So paden is totally huge we just weighed him at 3 months old, he already weighs 13 lbs 8 0z and he was a month early, crazy.

Jennie-O said...

She's my favorite niece!!! :) She's so cute and it looks like you guys were enjoying the good weather like we were - now it's back to winter!