For reals? It's been 4 years? I guess we're coming up on 4 years too...CRAZY!! Congrats! That's the first time I met you guys, I think...I went to your reception with Dar & Bard & Kerri. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!!
Congradulations it's awesome that you guys have been married that long. It seems like it was just yesterday that we went to your guys reception in Springville. But I hope that you were able to have a great anniversary.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I miss you guys. We really need to hang out.
For reals? It's been 4 years? I guess we're coming up on 4 years too...CRAZY!! Congrats! That's the first time I met you guys, I think...I went to your reception with Dar & Bard & Kerri. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!!
Congradulations it's awesome that you guys have been married that long. It seems like it was just yesterday that we went to your guys reception in Springville. But I hope that you were able to have a great anniversary.
I hope you guys had a great anniversary. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
I am late but I wanted to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Post a Comment