Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Milestone

Yeah, today Maleah rolled over for the first time!!!! I was so excited she did it a couple of times from her back to her belly. I have been working on it with her for the past few days, and now she is a pro at it. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. I am so thankful to have Maleah, she is such a blessing for our family. I love Maleah so much and I love being a mom to her.

3 comments:

Jennie-O said...

congrats to maleah! what a great milestone - I can't believe how big she is getting. I swear she was just born!!

Darwin + Kiara said...

How exciting!! We would love to get together when you guys come down again!! Do you think you guys will have plans for Sunday night dinner? If not, we want to feed you guys :) And you can come check out our new place (not that you guys came to our old one). Let us know what works for you guys!

Randa Farnsworth said...

Not fair!!! Carson is almost 6 months and doesn't roll. I guess I just have lazy kids, because Makayela was the same way!