Hi, I have a message for you. God. Loves. YOU!
For some reason this has been on my mind so so much the past few days. I am the primary president in my ward and it all started last Sunday as I just looked out at all the beautiful kids in my primary. I thought WOW God loves each one of these children so much. I could feel his love in every corner of that room.
Then I heard a voice say Sara God Loves You Too! I was so touched and could feel the spirit so strong my heart just wanted to burst. It was just what I needed to hear, and I know it is so true.
Heavenly Father does love us. He loves each one of us exactly the same. Dare I say he loves us, me, you just as much as he does President Monson. Just as much as he loves the bishop, as much as the super mom next door, or as much as the homeless man down the street. As much as the drug addict or the adulterer. We are each HIS children and no matter our bad choices or our good choices he loves us just the same. Sometimes he might hurt for us or wish it could be different but that will never take away from his love for us.
It is because of this great love that he has for us that he sent the savior to rescue us. That we can have the atonement and that everyone at some point can come to him on bended knee and say I'm sorry I mad a bad choice and I want to make it right. When Heavenly Father sent us to Earth he knew we would make mistakes, he knew we would mess up. He loved us so much that he knew he had to make a way for us to become whole again. Because I imagine from my own parenting experiences that Heavenly Father could not bear the thought of one of his children not to return back to his presence someday. No matter how bad we have messed up.
I know that love that I can feel for each of my little ones is so incredible and indescribable. But I am not their first parent. No, Heavenly Father is. If I have this much love for these little people who I have only known for 4,3 and 1 years. I can't even begin to imagine how much love Heavenly Father has for them. He has know them for way longer then me, in fact he created them. His love for them, for me, for you is astronomical. It is so much for then we could ever even comprehend.
God. Loves. You!
I hope you can feel his love, & feel his arms wrapped around you!
No comments:
Post a Comment