Wednesday, September 18, 2013

EISF

 
        Growing up I lived only three miles from the Eastern Idaho State Fair. This is the biggest and best fair in all of southeast Idaho. It was always a MUST. I honestly don't think there has ever been a year that I haven't been. Now that my kids are getting old enough to enjoy it as well I was super excited to take them this year. I have to say I think they loved it as well.
 
 
Maleah, Kaitlyn & Lilly. These three cuties loved the rides and couldn't get enough of them.

We even got our faces painted.

This was the girls favorite ride. This ride takes them up in the air and then drops them. At first they were so scared, I wish I had a picture of their faces the first time they rode it. But Maleah said she was going to be brave and she was. This was the ride that scared them the most but ended up being their very favorite in the end.


Our awesome friends the Lowry's got to come with us for part of the day. This is my good friend Hayley, I'm so thankful for such good friends.
I bought us tickets to the demolition derby on Sat. the last night of the fair. When Clay and I were dating and first married in Logan we would go to the demo often but haven't ever been to one since we moved. So I surprised Clay with tickets. It was so fun!

Now Clay wants to enter a car next year. It would be fun but I'm not sure he has the time to get a car ready :).

My favorite part was the food. I threw my diet out the window and ate whatever I wanted. It was so great! Seriously between both days we spent at least $60 just in food alone. The food was expensive but so worth it.
 
 


1 comment:

The Benson Family said...

Such cute pictures! I miss the fair so bad. I think it's been 4 or 5 years since I have been. I'm glad you guys had fun!