Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome to the World

Our sweet baby boy Carter Steve Kappas was born on Friday April 6th at 2:58am. He was 7lbs 2oz and 20in long. We are so thankful to finally, after what seemed like forever, have him here with us. He is so precious and such a good baby. Every time I look at him I am reminded how lucky I am. He came straight from Heavenly Father into my arms. Motherhood is such a blessing that I am so greatful to get to experience. Sometimes it is hard, really hard, but almost nothing has brought me more joy and happiness in this life. I'm so thankful for all three of my healthy babies!












3 comments:

Keith & Marie Runyan said...

Welcome to the world Carter and to our wonderful family. You are so precious and adorable. Congrats Clay and Sara, he is a handsome little guy!

Unknown said...

Congrats again you guys! He looks adorable!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Congratulations, you guys! He's adorable!! And I agree, it's such an amazing blessing to be a mom! I love it!