Yesterday my sweet little Kait turned 2! Time has flown by and she has grown up so fast. Kaitlyn you are such a big girl and want to be just like your big sister. At two Kaitlyn you can talk VERY well, you can sing the ABC's and count to 10. You are also learning your colors and most of the time you know blue, yellow, and green. Although it changes whenever I ask, I think your favorite color is purple. Whenever you color you always want to use the purple crayon. You want to be a big girl and so you are done wearing diapers, unfortunately I don't think you are quite ready to be potty trained but you want to wear "panties" like big sister. You are usually a good eater, when there is something you don't like though you will make the cutest face and say "YUCK". I can't help but smile because it is so cute. When we are driving I usually let you listen your CD with fun songs on it. Your favorite is the bumble bee song and whenever it comes on you say "come on mom sing it" and when you watch sprout tv and Lucy comes to show us whats on next you always say "come on Lucy show us". I don't know why but whenever you say those two things, they way you say it, just makes me smile. You are a great sister, just today Mea wanted to play with your flashlight you got for your birthday. Dad told her no because it is yours and she can't just take the toys you are playing with. This made Mea cry. So you came over to her and said "here Mea you can play with it" and gave her your flashlight to play with, mom was so proud of you! Kaitlyn we love you so much and we are so blessed every day to have you in our family!
| Birthday Morning |
| The party was Butterfly themed |
![]() |
| Grandma made the beautiful centerpieces |
| haha, every time was try to get her to smile for the camera this is what we get |
| love this face |
![]() |
| All tuckered out after the party |




2 comments:
I can't believe this little one is getting so old! I love how much her and Mea look alike! Wish we could have been there! Cute cake and decorations like always! Love you!
Happy birthday, Kaitlyn! I can't believe she's 2 already! And how did I totally miss that you guys are expecting baby #3? Congratulations!! I'll be watching for updates!
Post a Comment