Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Maleah's Candy Party

Maleah's birthday party was on Saturday, it was such a fun day! Thank you to all the people who helped me get ready for it and for everyone who drove a long way to get here! Maleah was such a cutie, mostly she loved playing with her cousins. Here are the pictures of that day, her party was a candy party becuase she LOVES candy.


This was actually on Wed, her actual birthday. I though she should at least get one present on her real birthday.








Everytime we would go the store and pass the bike isle, Mea would say Mommy I want a bycycle. Without even know this Marcus and Shylo got her a tricycle. She LOVES it, they made her one very happy girl.


This was Mea's big present from us, she loves to play with her kitchen. It really will entertaine her forever. Kaitlyn likes it too. We decided to get a bigger one so she can play with it once she is older as well. For now she has to stand on a stool to reach the microwave, but she doesn't care.


6 comments:

The Benson Family said...

I love it. It is so adorable and I bet Mea was in heaven with all the candy! You did a good job and I love the kitchen! It's a cute idea! Sorry her present from us didn't get there sooner but now she gets to have three days of opening presents, right? By the way, I love the last picture of you and Mea together! Her hair is getting so long and she looks so big! :-/ I don't know how to feel about this. I might try not to becaue I cry every time I think about it. I love you all so much!

Darwin + Kiara said...

So fun! Everything looks delicious & I bet she was in heaven with all her fun gifts!! Are you guys going to be coming down for the holidays at all?

Anonymous said...

What a cute themed party, I LOVE IT! She is such a pretty little thing! It looks like she got spoiled for her birthday, I can tell she is one very loved little girl!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Great job! The party looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Fun party! It looked so cute!

Jennie-O said...

that was such a fun party - thanks for inviting us! I loved every single little detail about it. You out did yourself my friend!