Wonderful pictures... wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and if you would please pass on my blessings to my Aunt Julie and my Uncle Steven...give everyone my love...be safe and enjoy tomorrow...
Such a cute little family!!! I saw some of these pictures on Leah's photography website but most of these weren't on there, I love the pictures of the girls together and Kaitlin as a little butterfly!!!
I can't get over those pictures, I LOVE THEM! Especially the one of the girls on the white rug - priceless! Thanks for adding them to the calendar, I think it's going to be great!
5 comments:
They are so cute! I just love them and you did great on their little tutus! Kate's wings are super adorable too!
Your are such a cute family! I love the pictures. Have a great day.
Alysa
Wonderful pictures...
wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and if you would please pass on my blessings to my Aunt Julie and my Uncle Steven...give everyone my love...be safe and enjoy tomorrow...
Such a cute little family!!! I saw some of these pictures on Leah's photography website but most of these weren't on there, I love the pictures of the girls together and Kaitlin as a little butterfly!!!
I can't get over those pictures, I LOVE THEM! Especially the one of the girls on the white rug - priceless! Thanks for adding them to the calendar, I think it's going to be great!
Post a Comment