Monday, November 1, 2010

Confessions

Ok, I guess I need to confess, I am a slacker! I'm addicted to these stupid (ok there actually really cool) blogs.  It seems I always find the time to hurry and check these blogs everyday to see if there are any new posts.  But I can't find the time to do my homework, write my 12 page research paper that is due in two weeks, I seriously need to get my butt in gear on that one, update all my primary lists, make the primary activity invitations, ect. ect. You get the idea right!  Well to help with this I have decided I need to post these to my blog so I can see which ones have been updated recently, ok actually since yesterday, instead of clicking on every single one of them.  So I am going to share all my secret blogs with you. Now you will all know the truth, I have no creativity, everything I do I just download from the these blogs and copy their ideas. Well now you can to, but I'm warning you it is addicting! They are at the bottom on the right side under seriously the BEST!

No comments: