Sunday, August 15, 2010

This Week


I love this picture of me and my sisters! 
Kaitlyn's first popsicle, she loved it and couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough, haha.
This is what Mea has spent hours doing this summer, she will be quite the chef someday.
Because of her love of cooking, her daddy bought her some play food, she thought she was in heaven.
And sister likes it too.
Since I am finally done with school this summer we headed to the zoo.  Mom and dad came along and made our day just that much better.  Mea LOVES her gama and papa.
The girls first bath together, they had fun playing but mostly I loved it because it made bath time so much quicker.
This past weekend my mom and dad rented a cabin in Island Park.  It was so much fun, we hung out, played games and rode 4wheelers all day. We got her a new helmet, she was scared to put it on her head at first she kept saying owie thinking it would hurt her head. But she had fun riding the 4wheeler.
Today I let Mea play with the hose, I decided to get Kaitlyn's feet wet and she just kept wanting to get into the water so I just decided to let her play too. They had lots of fun. 
Kaitlyn is crawling, she just cruises around the house following her sister.





My beautiful baby is now six months old, I feel like the last six months have been taken from me and I want them back, I want my baby back.  I know she still is my baby but not my newborn baby. She is growing and learning everyday.  I love to sit and just watch her play because she is so intuitive and learns so quickly.  Kaitlyn loves her rice cereal and some of her baby food, she is not so much into the bottle anymore, she wants real food. Now that she is crawling her world has opened wide, she is into everything and goes everywhere.  She loves her bath time, she loves for me to sing the ittsy bittsy spider to her, it's her favorite.  She loves her baby Einstein movies they get her full attention for twenty minutes a day, which is nice for me when I'm cooking dinner.  She loves sister, and always wants to crawl on her and play with her.  She hates, hmmm well I'm not sure there is anything she really hates.  Kaitlyn is such a wonderful baby and little sister. 

Kaitlyn, we love you so much, we are so thankful you are in our family.  It still does and always has felt like you were meant to be here, in our family with us, at this time, in our lives.  You make me smile everyday, you make me laugh everyday.  I love your hugs, I love you wet kisses, I love your smile.  I hope you will always know how special you are, that you are a beautiful girl and that your family, and your heavenly father loves you so much and we are always here for you.  Love, Mom!

3 comments:

The Benson Family said...

Super cute pictures of the girls as always! Kaitlyn will probably be walking the next time I see her. :o/ I am posting some pictures of the girls from when I was there on my blog today! Anyways, I am super glad you finally made a post! Try to do it more when you have time! I love it! I miss you all a lot! Looks like you are still having some fun even if you are always working! Love you lots and lots and lots!

Alysa said...

Your girls are super cute, I can't beleive Kaitlyn is already crawling. It's so much fun looking at your blog. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is crazy that Kaitlin is crawling already!!! Kaydence didn't start crawling until a month maybe two months before she turned a year! Marley will probably be the same way, with my chunky babies gravity must just work against them or something. Cute cute cute girls!!! I love the first picture with you and your sisters too!