Mea was sick this morning so I got to stay home from clinicals to be with her. The poor thing was so sick she just wanted to lay on the couch and do nothing. After her nap though she was feeling better and we got to play a little. I actually got to nap today while the girls did so I can stay up to post to my blog finally, yeah! We have had so much fun this summer but really haven't done anything. My sister got married and we were busy with that, and now I have my clinicals, they are Monday through Friday from 8-5, it has made for some long weeks. I feel bad because I am so busy I don't have time to do anything, there are so many projects I want to do and so many friends I would like to see. I'm sorry if I haven't been able to visit you (my friends/family) hopefully I can soon. I also feel bad that I haven't been able to spend much time with my girls. Man I really don't know how you mothers out there who work full time do it. I feel so guilty because I leave before they wake up usually and I don't get home until 5:30. Then when I get home I have to cook dinner and clean up then its time for bed. It seems like I don't have time to just be with them and play. I have been letting Mea stay up later so we can hang out though. I have to just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end when I'm done. Ok sorry enough complaining.
They have a carnival in Springville every year and we were able to make it down there this year. Mea rode on the merry-go-round. At first she was scared and i had to sit on the horse with her, but after a couple times she LOVED it! She kept saying "horsie I want horsie" all night.
Kaitlyn had her four month check up this week, I was a little late, she really is almost five months, oh well. She is growing and is healthy and strong. She weighed exactly 12lbs 0oz and is in the 10% for weight and 25% for height, about the same as Mea was at that age. She has discovered her toes and wants them in her mouth all the time. She is getting better about playing with her toys on the floor and entertaining herself, but she still loves to be held. She can almost sit up on her own, she is so close I know it will be soon. I can already tell her little personality and she is a little jokester. She will look at you with the cutest faces and laugh so much, while I am nursing her she will nurse a little then look up at me and smile then nurse for like a second and then look at me and laugh and do it over and over, she thinks it is so funny. She is growing up so much, I love her and miss being home with her.
Mea is growing also, she is almost 21 months. She is talking like crazy and will repeat just about anything you say. I love this age because I can actually communicate with her. She loves to be outside and would be out there all day if I would let her. She eats all by herself and gets mad if I try to help her, she even uses a big fork and does really well. She loves to help, just about everywhere I go she is following me saying I help or Mea help, then when I let her help she says I'm helping, it is so cute. Everyday she amazes me at how smart she is, I love her so much!
2 comments:
Wow that picture of the two girls is so cute, I can't believe how much they look alike!!! It must be hard being away from your girls but at least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it won't last too much longer. Your girls are adorable I love how much Mea was loving that carousel!
I can't believe I just saw your post. It was so good to see you guys this weekend. You are such a busy woman, it was nice of you to take time off to come see us. I love those little girls of yours - can't wait to see you soon... again :)
Post a Comment