My camera BROKE, and I haven't gotten a new one yet, so all these are from my phone sorry the quality is not very good.
My cute sister Sharon last time they came to visit. I miss you, come home SOON :)
Somehow Clay got the girls to both fall asleep on the couch like this haha. Of course they didn't sleep very long.
Maleah at the Eastern Idaho State Fair Parade. She really liked it for about five minutes and then she was done and just wanted to play.
At the parade
Mea liked the fair, she loved all the animals
Look at this cute face, My pickaboo Kaitlyn. She liked the fair too
This was the only ride Mea could go one, but she loved it.
Maleah's new big girl bed. We finally decided to move Kaitlyn out of our bedroom. But in order to do this we had to move Maleah out of her crib. She loves her new bed and does very well in it.
Ok, so my halloween decorations are not nearly as cute as yours and I really don't have very many but here you go!
Some stuff I got last year on the after halloween sales, some I bought this year from the dollar store and from the craft store.
I made this and the picture color stinks, but it has a cute green background and the letters are sparkly orange. They really are cute even though you can't tell here.
Sharon, I love you so much! You are a great example to me and I am so glad you are my sister!
















3 comments:
Your decorations are so cute! I want your frames with BOO in it! Those are really cute! Good creative thinking! I love the pictures of the girls! The one of Kaitlyn grinning at the fair is on my phone and Mea looks so cute in her big girl bed! I love all four of you times ten million eternities! A girl told me that's not possible on my facebook picture of the girls because an eternity is forever but I just don't think my love for you all can fit into one eternity! Definitely has to be at least ten million of them! Thanks a bunch! You made my day today!
P.S. I love your new blog background! It is super adorable!
Wow, you can sure tell those two are sisters! They are so cute and I can't believe how big Kaitlin is getting, she is adorable! It is hard having family live farther away, it is so awesome that you are so close with your sisters and family you have such a great family!
Post a Comment