Tuesday, September 29, 2009
IT'S A.......
We had our 20 week ultrasound this evening, and....... IT'S A GIRL! Yep, another girl. WOW I seriously thought it was a boy, ya I was WRONG. Well I'm still excited for another girl. Mea and the new baby will be almost 16 months apart so they will be really close in age. I'm hoping that since it is a girl that they will be best friends and grow up being close to each other. My due date is February 18th so I will have the baby right in the middle of this next semester. This will be challenging because since I am in the program now I can't just take a semester off. I for sure have to take a couple of weeks off after the baby is born, and spring break will be soon after I have her, so hopefully it will work out. Luckily I have the most amazing husband, mom, and sisters! They are all so supportive and help out with Mea so much while I am in school and at my clinicals. Well we are excited and wanted to share the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is so exciting! Good luck with the pregnancy and I hope everything works out for you with your schooling throughout the entire process. When do you graduate?
yay for girls! Mea will love having a sister so close to her age!
Congratulations again! I thought it was a boy too! Nope! Nope! I'm so excited! Can't wait to go shopping!
Congrats! That is so exciting. I didnt even know you were expecting! That will be so fun to have 2 little girls.
Congrats! Yay! Two girls will be so fun! Good luck with the babies and school! You are super woman you can do it!
Congrats! Two girls so close will be so fun. They can swap clothes when they're teenagers! Good luck with pregnancy and everything else you're up to.
So apparently I missed the announcement that you guys are expecting again, but Kerri told me this last weekend when they were up here visiting. Congratulations!! My sister-in-law is due around the same time. So exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Keep us updated, okay?
WOW! I didn't even know you were pregnant, I must have missed the little do-dad that shows how far along you are. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting, I am having another girl also there are a ton of perks to having two girls close together! I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys that is so exciting!
I am so excited for you, congratulations on baby number 2. Having 2 kids is so much fun,good luck with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment