On Wednesday my friend Holly came over to make pumpkin cookies. It was so fun, her little Mister Morgan Man is one week older then Mea and they are so cute playing together. I love spending time with Holly and I feel bad I am so busy we can't do more things together.
Gardner Village, Pictures, Fun with Family!
Last weekend we went to Utah to visit Clay's family, it was so great to see everyone. Clay helped his dad all day on Saturday pull out trees from their backyard, and I got to Salt Lake and spend the day with Jennie. First we went to my favorite store Tai Pan then we went to Gardner Village to see all the witches and had the yummiest bread bowl with potato soup, after we went back to Jennie's so the little ones could nap. Mea loved to see her cousins and especially loved playing with Makayla, this is the first time she has really been old enough to actually play so it fun to watch the two girls chase each other around. We love to go to Utah to spend time with family, thanks Jennie for a great day! Then on Sunday we went to a park in Springville and Jennie took some pictures of us, it was so fun and they all turned out great!
Side Note:
School is going great! I love all my classes and I love my clinicals, I feel like I am learning so much. Mea is doing so good with me being gone more. Clay, my mom, and my sisters have helped so much, I am so thankful to them for their support and all they do for me!
1 comment:
cute! I had forgotten about those gardner village pictures, thanks for posting them! I love Mea's little costume, she's so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment