My sweet baby is already 10 months old, she has grown and changed so much!
-She is WALKING actually RUNNING everywhere. She has been walking since she was eight months old so she is a pro now. With this new found talent comes trouble!!!! She is into everything and all over the place but that's ok I love it. If she is doing something she shouldn't and I see her she will turn and run as fast as her little legs can carry her away from me laughing and looking back the entire time to see how far away I am.
-She LOVES to eat REAL food and hates her baby food.
-She LOVES to drink from a REAL cup and hates her sippy cup.
-She LOVES to eat with a BIG spoon and hates her little ones.
-She carries EVERYTHING around with her. She is so funny, she will drag the diaper bag all over the living room around in circles as all the stuff is dumping out all along the way. Then she goes and gets the bag of diapers off the changing table and will bring them out in living room with the bag thrown over he shoulder and just carry it around.
-She is REALLY good at making a big MESS! This drives dad crazy but he is getting better.
-She is TALKING, well actually just saying WORDS. She says:
Dada- she says this very well, this is her favorite word
Mama - she doesn't say this as well
Ya - she also says this very well, she screams this actually when she is excited and waves her arms up and down.
Wow - she points to things she likes as she says this
Whts tat - "What's That" she also points to things when she says this it is so funny
Ack - "Jack" This is our dog
-She loves to LAUGH, she has different laughs for different things, she laughs really high pitched if she is showing off, she has a fake laugh she does when other people laugh and she doesn't know why they are laughing but she laughs too, then she has a evil laugh she does when she is doing something she likes, it is HILARIOUS!
-She loves her little stuffed animal doggy that her grandma gave her. She will cuddle with it when she is tired, and she will wrestle with it too, it is so funny, she will just roll all over the floor with the doggy.
-Basically she is such a BIG girl, always learning new things, changing, and growing. We love watching her and helping her as she is growing. I can't believe she is almost a year, WOW, Clay was saying the other day that when she is eight or ten, he can't imagine looking back on these days remembering when she was so little. I hope I can remember everything about her and remember her just how she is right now.
4 comments:
I love that little girl. I'm missing her (and you guys). Those pictures are awesome!
Wow...you need to keep her from growing up! I can't believe she's 10 months already!
She is so cute and she is growing up so fast!!! I can't wait to see her for her 1 year photos!!! I can't believe it is so close to her birthday!!!
Sara! I am so glad you found me!!!! Oh my gosh your little girl is so freakin adorable! And is all grown up. Ben is 19 months already. They grow up so fast! keep in touch!
Post a Comment