Those are adorable pictures, I especially like the ones of her on her boppy. The faces she pulls are so cute! I loved the his and hers tag, it is a fun way of seeing how you two are as a couple.
Sooo...you guys are coming down this weekend to see the new edition? If you have time you should call us so we can meet your new little one too! Drive safe!!
6 comments:
What a cutie!
Those are adorable pictures, I especially like the ones of her on her boppy. The faces she pulls are so cute!
I loved the his and hers tag, it is a fun way of seeing how you two are as a couple.
She is such a cutie! I hope we can get together soon, so we can finally meet her.
Sooo...you guys are coming down this weekend to see the new edition? If you have time you should call us so we can meet your new little one too! Drive safe!!
She is so sweet! I love how little she looks in her swing!
She is so precious, I loved looking at the pictures.
Post a Comment