Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cute Pictures

Yesterday Maleah turned one month old, WOW time has flown by. This past month has been so fun to get to know our sweat little girl, she grows and changes everyday.  I love being a mom and I love taking care of her and being able to be with her all day long. One of my friends took her pictures for us, and they are so adorable she did a great job. Right now there is just one picture but she will post more latter.  To see her pictures go HERE!

5 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Yay I am glad that you found the picture I didn't know if you had a blog. Our family blog is landlstallings.blogspot.com I am excited to get to see all of your going ons on you yours!

Jennie-O said...

OK, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Maleah! I can't wait to see the rest. She's changed SO MUCH since I saw her.

Darwin + Kiara said...

Yay! You guys have a blog! I'm so glad! Maleah is adorable, by the way! Congratulations!! When are you guys going to be down in the area again?

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Sara I just posted a few more of Maleah's pictures I am just loving them all so much!

Bard and Kerri said...

I would like to say thanks for calling us, to inform us that you had the baby!!! I thought we were better friends than that, but I guess I was wrong!!!! She is a cutie though. I like the pics..