Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LOVE

Ok, I know I totally have the wrong holiday and valentines isn't for two more months but I just feel so much love today for my family.  I love my little Maleah so much and I can't believe how fast she is growing, this morning she was all smiles while her daddy was leaving for work. It was so cute to see her smile at him! I love Clay so much and appreciate all he does for me and for Maleah.  He is such a good dad and when he comes home from work he just wants to hold Maleah all night and never put her down.  He works so hard so that I can stay home with Maleah and so we can have and do nice things.  I love you Clay!  And yes, I do love Christmas too. I love the spirit of giving, remembering Christ in our lives, being with family, buying presents for people, and good food, and I even love the snow, but only during the week of Christmas. I love everyone in our families and I am so thankful for each of you and everything you do for Clay and I!

No comments: