Our Sweet little girl was born Monday November 10th @ 7:11pm. She weighed 8lbs. 3ozs. and was 21in. long. She is so beautiful it is amazing to me that just five days ago she was still in heaven with her heavenly father and now she is here with us. She is the sweetest baby and hardly ever cries. Clay and I are so thankful to finally have her here with us. Here are some pictures of our precious little girl!
With mom after birth
She was wide awake after birth with big bright eyes
Proud Daddy
Mommy loves her Maleah
Sleeping the first day home
3 comments:
Congrats! Babies are so fun
HI!! I didnt know you had a blog! Im so glad you said something on mine. I hope we can keep in better touch now.
Sara! Your daughter is so precious, you two must be so proud! It's so funny I ran into your mom at the fair and she told me you were due on November 9th, that was the day I was due with Kaydence last year (and the day she was born)! Crazy! I'm so glad you have a blog, that is awesome! I didn't know you guys are in Pocatello, we should get together some time (so I can see your adorable daughter or we can play dates... when she's older). I don't want to say exactly where we live because there are some weirdo's out there, that's why a lot of people have gone private lately. Anyway my email is: heydarlyn@hotmail.com
Post a Comment