Monday, February 10, 2014

Football, Food and Friends

Superbowl is just a fun excuse to party, in my opinion. I don't really love football, but I do like to watch it on Superbowl. Mostly because it is an excuse to have good food and even better company. Clay's family is really big into the Superbowl and Clay always remembers having a Superbowl party every year with family and friends. It was a fun tradition of their families and Clay suggested that we do our own party this year. I'm so glad he did and it turned out great!

We had a nice spread of food, with pizza too! Yes it did take a lot of time to prepare but was so worth it! 


Our house is small so we couldn't invite to many people, but I think it was just perfect and not too crazy! Everyone just chilled and watched the game. The kids played and made a mess, but none of us adults even minded. The kids loved it and so did I! Sometimes it's nice to just sit back relax and not worry about anything!


My good friend Hayley and her family came. We love hanging out with the Lowry's and will be very sad when we have to move away from them! 


My neighbor and friend Cheryl. We love the Tubbs to and will miss having such great neighbors!


Clay was getting tiered of me taking pictures lol.


These two are so cute together. They are best friends and just love to play and have fun. I'm so glad to see such good friendships forming now while they are so young. These kids all played hard and were so exhausted after the day was over, but they loved every minute of it!

No comments: