Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cute Kids

It's been awhile since I have posted updates about the kids! They are just to cute for words! 
The girls dressed Carter up in their dance clothes. He loved it, I'm sure in a few years though he wont be to thrilled. He is starting to love to play with his sisters and wants to do just what they do.
These kids are so lucky to have such a great grandma. Every holiday Grandma sends the kids handwritten cards addressed to each of them personally. It is so fun for them to get mail and makes them feel so special!  
Yep it happened, its hard to see but if you look closely you will see a big chunk of Kaitlyn's hair missing. Her friend Lily was over and those two cut each others hair. Unfortunately, well or maybe fortunately for us Lily got it the worst. She had a ponytail on the top of her head and Kait chopped it right off. Oh man I though Lily's mom would hate me forever. Luckily she was really good and just laughed about it. We took Kait in the next day to get a cute bob haircut.
This little man is into everything these days. He especially loves go through dad's bin. 
Seriously could you not just eat him up, he is so precious! 
Kait had her first day of Subeams. She is just growing up in to such a beautiful girl! She was more then ready to move up. Her birthday is in Feb. so she is the oldest in her class.  
This is Kait and her friend Lily (the haircut fiasco), luckily Lily had a really good hairdresser and did miracles for her hair and now it look so cute and you can't even tell.  They are in sunbeams together, it will be a challenge for me this year to get these two to be good and sit still. They just love each other and always want to play.
Carter brought me all of dad's stuff to put on him. It was so cute, and then when I said smile he gave me this cheesy grin.  
Mea taught FHE on love. She drew all these little pictures and cut them out, most of them were just odd shapes. Then for each picture she said something about following Jesus' example of love. I was very proud of her as she did this all by herself. She just loves to teach and wants to be a teacher when she grows up. She loves to play school. 
Carter's haircut, he loves to get it cut and is very good. I just thought he looked adorable in that little cape.

It's amazing how fast the kids grow up.

I miss my babies something terrible,  but I'm excited that they are growing up too and love the little people they are!

No comments: