Sunday, October 16, 2011

I love today!

Today was the perfect day! Nothing special happened if fact we didn't even do anything at all. But, we all went to church as a family and both the girls were mostly good. We actually got to just stay home today, and it was a nice break from our usually Sunday routine. I made cafe rio for dinner and it was DELICIOUS! I was able to read my scriptures while the girls napped, and lucky for me I have an amazing husband who is very scripturally smart and helped me understand what I was reading. Then the girls and I sang songs while daddy watched football. And the best part of the whole day was all of us watching Lion King with Kaitlyn in my lap and Mea right next to me and her head on my shoulder. I told Clay that I want to enjoy snuggling with my girls now because when I have three little ones I don't think I can hold them all at once. Up to this point I have mostly hated being pregnant but tonight I felt at peace knowing that there was one more little who will join our family soon. Everything today just felt right and as it should be. Now I need to go snuggle with my very hansom hubby!

2 comments:

The Benson Family said...

I love this and you and your cute family!

Amy said...

Congrats on baby #3!