Our fun past few days started on Sunday with us making our way down to Utah to see our very first nephew. His name is Cale, really I think he is the cuttest little boy ever. Not only that but I think he is the best baby ever, I really only heard him cry once the whole weekend. I held him every second that I could, Clay said I had better not get any ideas :)
 |
| Ok, seriously he is so adorable! |
 |
| Then on Tuesday we took the girls to the Hogle Zoo in SLC. It was really really hot, but the girls had a lot of fun! This is the little baby elephant, so cute! |
 |
| The girls were such troopers, they stayed in the stroller thing that we rented. I didn't hear either of them complain or cry once. It was so hot though, by the end of the day they were both exhausted. |
 |
| Mea said that the girrafes were her favorite part! |
 |
| Then on Wednesday we took Mea fishing. She has seriously been wanting to go for like a month now. We went to Walmart to buy her her very own fishing pole. She was soooooooo excited! She said she was going to catch two very BIG fish! |
 |
| My mom and the girls while fishing |
 |
| This is Mea's fish, haha! Actually she caught one before this but I didn't have the camera out yet. The first one she caught was a bass about twice as big as this one. So, she caught two fish but two very small fish. Both of the girls were kind of afraid of the fish, this was as close as Mea would get, and this only lasted for about a minute. |
 |
Then Clay took both of the girls in the water. At first they were mad at him but then they started to play and have fun!
The past few days have definitely been busy, but lots of fun! I love family time! |
3 comments:
It's about time you updated your blog! I wish you could come love on our baby boy when he is born. I hate living far away! Cute pictures of the girls! Love you and miss you.
Welcome to the world and to our loving family baby Cale, you are certain a very handsome young man. Sara please pass on those comments for me. The girls are just too cute for words. My mom & dad loved the picture of them in the lake with Clay.
I love those pictures of the girls at the monkey wall, they're so cute. Can't wait to see you again soon.
Post a Comment