This is one of my favorite songs, every time I hear it, it brings me to tears and touches my soul! One of my friends sang this song in sacrament today and it truly touched me, I wanted to share it with everyone. I know that my savior and redeemer LIVES. Christ paid the ultimate sacrifice for each of us, and on the third day was resurrected from the tomb. Because of this we will be able to live again as well. I am so thankful for Easter and the opportunity we have to remember this!
"...one of the greatest consolations of this Easter season is that because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path, utterly alone, we do not have to do so." Jeffrey R. Holland
P.S. - Easter pictures coming soon! Sharon I promise!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the song and I am looking forward to the Easter pictures! Thanks sister! I love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment