Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Party Fun (Part 2)

Sorry, I don't know how this happened but I put the pictures in two different posts, so here are the rest of them. Scroll down until after the valentines post to see the other pictures.

After the party ready for bed.



She LOVED this present and was so happy after she opened it. It was a turtle you can sit on a bounce.



She did love her cake!

After her bath playing with all her new toys.

VALENTINES DAY

I had to work all day on Monday, and then Monday night we had to go to a viewing for someone in my mom's family that had passed. So we celebrated on Sunday and Tuesday. My mom always cooks her family a vaentines dinner the sunday before Valentines. She is so thoughtful and so giving. It was a great dinner with lots of yummy food, presents, and family fun! Then on Tuesday we celebrated our Valentines. Clay gave the girls and I our gifts that morning and then that night I made our families Valentines dinner. It was a great day!


These are my yummy cute Valentine cupcakes I made.

Mom loves my girls so much, and they love her very much as well!

Clay's presents to the girls. He got them Valentine puzzles and each a movie.

Not a great picture but I could never get a good on of both of them in their Valentine shirts. Also they had just had their chocolate hearts from grandma so their faces are dirty haha oh well :)

2 comments:

The Benson Family said...

Oh, her party turned out adorable! Good job! Not to mention your cupcakes were adorable! I wish I could be there and we could have baking/craft nights all the time! I love all the picture of Kaitlyn! They are so cute and it is amazing that she looks exactly like Maleah at her first birthday!

I miss you all so much and I am beyond excited to see you in a little while!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I am impressed!!! That cake and those cupcakes are way too cute!!! You are so talented, I wish I could go all out like that (I might just have to recruit you or something). Kaitlin is such a cutie, I LOVE those pictures!!!