What cute girls I have, and they are growing up and amazing me everyday! Mea just seems so old to me all of the sudden. She talks so much, she knows so many words and she will repeat just about anything we say but she is talking in like sentences, usually I can't understand her but I will pick up a word or two in the sentence. She is such a lover, she always wants to hug and kiss on sister and I love it when she just comes up to me and gives me a hug and tells me she loves me out of nowhere. She wants to do everything on her own, and she knows how to use a spoon now and feed herself. What a cute loving personality she has! Kaitlyn is rolling over and has been for about two weeks, it only took her a couple of times to figure out and she is now a pro. Kaitlyn is such a happy baby and smiles so much, today I was playing with her feet and she was laughing so much. She has been giggling for a while but today was the first real laugh. She loves to be held so she can look at everything around her, and I love to hold her! I'm so glad I get these few weeks to be home with my girls, I am having so much fun spending time with them!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Growing up so FAST!
Sorry, I haven't blogged forever! No one probably even checks this anymore because I never update it. Well I'm finally out of school until June14th then I start my internship, I'm am LOVING my time off with my girls! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few months, enjoy!






She HATED these on easter morning, later in the day she wanted to play with them on but I didn't get a picture.
Mea loves to play with her cousin Makayla, they are so cute together Mea just follows Makayla around.
Clay turned 30 WOW, so we had a suprise party for him at the bowling ally. He was so suprised, his birthday was on Wed. but everyone was coming down for Kaitlyn's blessing so I did the party on Saturday. Earlier that day he was totally feeling sorry for himself and was like I can't believe you didn't even make me a birthday cake, haha.



What a cutie that little girl is, I love her so much!
We took Mea to the park for the first time, she had a blast! Last year she wasn't really old enough to play on the toys but this year she is. I'm so excited to take her more this summer.
Mea wanted to climb on these without help, SCARY! I was so nervous she would fall, even when Clay was helping her. She is becoming so independant, she wants to do everything by herself.
Kaitlyn was just laying like this one day, it was so funny with her bum bum sticking right in the air.


What cute girls I have, and they are growing up and amazing me everyday! Mea just seems so old to me all of the sudden. She talks so much, she knows so many words and she will repeat just about anything we say but she is talking in like sentences, usually I can't understand her but I will pick up a word or two in the sentence. She is such a lover, she always wants to hug and kiss on sister and I love it when she just comes up to me and gives me a hug and tells me she loves me out of nowhere. She wants to do everything on her own, and she knows how to use a spoon now and feed herself. What a cute loving personality she has! Kaitlyn is rolling over and has been for about two weeks, it only took her a couple of times to figure out and she is now a pro. Kaitlyn is such a happy baby and smiles so much, today I was playing with her feet and she was laughing so much. She has been giggling for a while but today was the first real laugh. She loves to be held so she can look at everything around her, and I love to hold her! I'm so glad I get these few weeks to be home with my girls, I am having so much fun spending time with them!
What cute girls I have, and they are growing up and amazing me everyday! Mea just seems so old to me all of the sudden. She talks so much, she knows so many words and she will repeat just about anything we say but she is talking in like sentences, usually I can't understand her but I will pick up a word or two in the sentence. She is such a lover, she always wants to hug and kiss on sister and I love it when she just comes up to me and gives me a hug and tells me she loves me out of nowhere. She wants to do everything on her own, and she knows how to use a spoon now and feed herself. What a cute loving personality she has! Kaitlyn is rolling over and has been for about two weeks, it only took her a couple of times to figure out and she is now a pro. Kaitlyn is such a happy baby and smiles so much, today I was playing with her feet and she was laughing so much. She has been giggling for a while but today was the first real laugh. She loves to be held so she can look at everything around her, and I love to hold her! I'm so glad I get these few weeks to be home with my girls, I am having so much fun spending time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Sara! I still check your blog! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are both so cute! We miss you guys. Hope you are all doing good!
There isn't anything greater in the entire world! Your girls are so cute, you have some great pictures of them. Mea makes the cutest faces, you need to get video of her talking I bet it is so cute! Kaitlyn's is so gorgeous in her little blessing dress.
Congratulations on the baby blessing and happy birthday to Clay! So nice that you get some time off with your girls. I'm so happy for you!
Thanks for the update, Sara!
yay! I'm so happy to see the latest pictures of the girls. They are adorable & I can't wait to see you all soon.
Post a Comment