Saturday, March 27, 2010
So Thankful!
I am so thankful to my heavenly father for knowing me personally, for knowing exactly what I need and what I can handle. Its amazing how heavenly father knows me better then I even know myself. I truly know I wouldn't have been able to get through everything, from being a mom and wife to getting everything done at school and at clinicals without my heavenly father helping me. I lean on him so much, I know that he knows what's in my heart, he knows my needs. When times get so hard and I don't think I get everything done, I feel like I'm being pulled in a thousand directions, I feel heavenly fathers reassurance that I can handle this and that he is there to help me get through it. My family has always been there to help and support me but I have especially needed them lately. Clay is so wonderful, he does so many things that most husbands wouldn't even think about doing to help out. And he always does them willingly without complaining, I usually and the one who feels guilty, like he shouldn't have to do all that he does. He always tells me he wants to help and not to feel guilty, but I still do. I am so thankful for Clay, and for the wonderful husband and father that he is. My mom has been so great, she watches the girls for me all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays while I'm at my clinical. By the time I get home sometimes I can tell that she is so tired from chasing Mea and taking care of Kaitlyn. I am so thankful for her help, without her I really wouldn't be able to go school. She is always willing and expects nothing in return, I love her so much! I have the best sisters in the whole world, I know whenever I need them they will come to do whatever. Usually its to entertain Mea while I study. I'm so thankful that I got to have them come and stay with us last year that is time that I will always remember with them. Really I am truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there, Sara! You can do it!! I'm glad your family is being so supportive of you guys, and glad that you have a wonderful husband too! Husband's rock!! ;)
That says a lot about you Sara, that despite everything you are finishing school and that you still put your family as first priority (although at times it may not seem like it right now). It sounds like you have one amazing husband and one amazing family, family really is the greatest blessing!
Hey sara hang in there, i was gong to let you know that max`s had an interview for a post bachelor accelerated nursing program and we found out a few weeks ago that he is accepted, so we will be moving to sioux falls, South Dakota Pa school fell through again so he's going to get his nursing, and then maybe do N Practitioner, N anestatist. We are pretty excited, I'm a little scared, but it will be good.
Post a Comment