Friday, January 1, 2010

A VERY Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year!  Thanks to both our families for making it so special.  We celebrated Christmas with my family the Monday before.  We had a delicious Christmas dinner that my mom made for us, then had family home evening, read the christmas story, and watched the nativity. Then we got to open presents.  Mea had so much fun, she loved all her presents and kept running around the room not knowing what to play with next.  Every time she would get something new she would smile so big, laugh, and dance around the room. 






Mea's favorite present a singing cow from Grandpa Oler

Then we headed down to Springville to spend Christmas with Clay's family. It was great, we had so much fun. On Christmas eve the Olsen's came down and we had Christmas dinner and opened presents. Then we got to talk to Clay's brother Scott who is on his mission in Korea. 
All the girls.

Then on Christmas morning Mea got all her santa presents. She had fun and loved all her presents but I think it was still to early for her.



Mea and all of her Santa presents, she loves all of her new toys!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has a good Christmas stash going on there, you can tell that she is one loved little girl! Christmas is so fun to celebrate with your own little one, I'm sure next year she will be ripping into her presence with little to no encouragement needed! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!

Jennie-O said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are awesome! I love that she was so excited about all of her presents! Love you guys!

Darwin + Kiara said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! Your pictures are great :)