My sweet baby turned 1 year old this month, and we had an awesome party for her last weekend. She loved it, she loved all the people that came, she loved the cake, and she loved all her presents! Thanks everyone who came especially those who drove from Utah, it wouldn't have been the same without you. I had so much fun planning her party, it was a jungle/animal theme. We had such good food, good cake, and good company, Mea loved being the center of attention. She especially loved getting to play with her cousin Makayla, it was a great day for her! Thanks everyone!

/>
2 comments:
How fun! I love the cake and her special birthday girl shirt. She sounds like Kaydence with attention, can't get enough of it :)
Okay you do not look more pregnant than me AT ALL, I haven't posted any pictures of my full blown belly yet. You are such a cute mommy, Happy late Birthday Mea!!!
I've been a little slow with reading blogs lately. Happy belated birthday, Mea!! I hope you guys are doing wonderful and getting ready for your new little one. Have a Merry Christmas!! And let us know when you're down in Utah...we'd love to have you guys over for dinner again!
Post a Comment