Unfortunately for me photography is NOT one of my few and sparse talents.....BUT luckily my good friend leah is VERY talented at photography. I would highly recommend her to you if you need a family picture, bridals, weddings, or pictures of the kiddos she is excellent! Go
HERE to see the CUTEST pictures EVER of my sweet baby!
6 comments:
Very cute! I think she looks so much like you Sara!
Oh my goodness those are the most adorable pictures EVA, seriously she has gorgeous big eyes! I want to totally have a photo shoot with Leah now, my camera taking skills are definitely not up to par with hers! Mea is SUCH A CUTIE!!!
I can't get over how adorable she is. I can't wait to get all three of them together! What cute pictures we'll get.
Soooo sooo cute! i can't wait to see all of them!
So cute! I can't believe how fast time flies. Holy cow! Happy 6 months to Maleah!
I am so glad that you love them!!! And thanks so much for your wonderful complements!!! My job is easy with a subject as cute as Miss Maleah!!! Oh, and I was wondering if you would let me hire you to make me some tutus to keep on hand at the studio. Let me know if you are interested...I am so not crafty like that!
Post a Comment